DPT, CSCS, CAFS, KT, FAKTR
Courtney isn’t “just a physical therapist”. He has many sports-related certifications, which makes him the ideal physical therapist for the active athlete! He has worked with NBA and MLB players, as well as college athletes in a wide variety of sports, but he truly enjoys working with athletes at all levels of capability. His love of swimming is evident as he leads the AZ Open Water Swim events.
To access Courtney's physical therapy site, click here.
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Touro University Nevada
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certification in Applied Functional Science (CAFS)
- Certified in Kinesio Taping (KT Level 1 & 2)
- Certified in Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation (FAKTR, Upper Extremity and Lower Extremity)